BO 856B-I Burnthrough Cover Film is heat sealable, and has melt adhesive on one side. It can be heat sealed (heat and/or ultrasonic) with flame propagation cover film.
• Innovative, technologically advanced, metallic fire barrier cover film designed specifically for aircraft fuselage thermal/acoustic insulation blankets/systems
• Ideal for applications requiring metallic cover film (high temperature/high stress areas)
• High performance, light weight, fire barrier cover film designed to meet Aircraft Fuselage Burnthrough Regulation
• Melt adhesive facilitating heat and/or ultrasonic sealing
• Resists the spread of fire in thermal acoustic insulation blankets and provides more protection for passengers/crew/cargo in the event of an in-flight and/or post-crash fire